Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hat Napoleonic Range

First I moved all my ESCI Napoleonics off my shelf. Then went the Call to Arms Cavalry back into the box. Finally, I moved all my Airfix, Timpo, and Italeri Napoleonics into the closet. I was done. Napoleonics just weren't my thing....And then Hat has to start coming out with awesome sets like this!!

The sculpting is crisp and the poses are life-like. Does anyone know whether these fall into 1/35, traditional 1/32, or the new larger 1/32? Hat seems pretty determined to put together a pretty stunning range of 1/32 Napoleonics. It's really what the era needed after being just touched on by so many different companies through the years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From what I gather in my communications with the folks at HaT, they'll be in the traditional 1/32 scale rather than the new larger scale. Wayne, the Old All American