Friday, February 15, 2008

New Entry in the Plastic Field

New Russian Napoleonics from Blackcat Miniatures. If you haven't seen them yet, there are pictures at the Hobby Bunker forum. I wonder if that green is the color they'll be issued in.

I haven't done much with Napoleonics in a long time. A couple years back, I picked up everything I could... Airfix, A Call to Arms, Timpo... so I've got a fairly good collection of the stuff. But like Civil War, you need LOTS of troops, and a VARIETY of troops to make a good setup. So I'm looking forward to seeing what else Blackcat Miniatures is planning on putting out. Congrats to them for the new product and adding to the hobby, and for choosing a topic that hasn't been done lately (Napoleonics... pretty brave for a company to start with). Rock on.

No comments: