Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Italeri Available

I just saw over at Michigan Toy Soldier that the new Italeri WWII field guns with crew are available. Price is set at $31.99.

I've only bought figure sets in the past from Italeri, usually priced anywhere from $16 to $22 per box. I was hoping this set would be similar. I wonder if it is because this set has the model of the gun, or if it is due to the rising cost to produce these figures and import them into the states? The nice thing about these sets is that they are unique, and new crewmen poses are always needed.

In cases like this, I'd love to be able to purchase just the crewmen without the guns, but, I doubt Italeri will give me that chance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beau,
sidenote... check out conte's website. Huge buy one get one free sale! Also 25% off playsets!

Anonymous said...

Check out conte... even bigger sale than before... buy one get two free!!!!!!!!(Only on blistercard packs...)