Thursday, March 15, 2007

More Previews from TSSD

TSSD posted a couple more pictures from their upcoming G.I. set. Here and here. I like the winter coats. Very cool. And the mortar piece itself is very well done, better than what we have been using. I'm curious as to how these will be packaged. You think we will get two mortars and two machine guns per bag? Or you think we will only get one pose of each of the heavy weapons guys, and the set will be rounded off with the mortar piece and the machine gun piece?

They also have posted over there that they only have 1 Tarawa playset left. Wow, that sold out quick. With it selling out so fast, hopefully that will encourage more playsets in the future. I myself didn't get the Tarawa playset. It was a nice set, just not what I was looking for at the time. The beach pieces looked nice, but I didn't feel like I needed anymore vehicles. I plan to someday pick up the ruined Sherman piece along with the two smaller beach pieces.

No comments: