Friday, March 16, 2007

The Laws of Gravity

So, uh, how is this supposed to work? Pretty rockin' hand-to-hand sculpt. No clue how it will support itself, but I'm not a metal collector, so chances are I'll never have to worry about it. Though I've told my wife, and probably a few of you, if I ever, EVER, decided to go down that metal road, these Conte Spartans are what would do it. Oh, and speaking of Spartans, my plans to go see 300 fell through tonight. Stephanie is feeling a tad under the weather, so I'm staying home with her and spending the evening on the couch eating ice-cream and watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer (yea, no need to shed any tears for me). I'll probably go see it either Saturday, Sunday, or possibly catch an afternoon showing this coming week, if I can wriggle my way out of work one day.

No comments: