Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Texas Show

Hey all!

There are some tentative plans on the TSSD main page about the 2009 Texas Show. I don't think anything is set in stone yet, but they are looking for feedback, so let Nick know what ya think. Nick and his wife Deanna are great people, and I fully plan on being at the Texas show this year.

FYI, the Barzso website has been updated to include the new Daniel Boone playset and Fort along with the Fortefied Abbey to go with the Castle system.

My apologies for not posting so much. But it's not for lack of toy soldier interest. I will let ya know, there are probably going to be some changes and additions to this website, possibly some major ones. You just never know what I'ma gonna get into. Is that cryptic enough for ya?

Rock on, ya'll

No comments: