Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Various tib bits

1. Michael's craft store, carrier of Spooky Town and Christmas village scenics, supposedly has some coupons that you can sign up for online somewhere. My mom said she had a 50% off coupon good for anything in the store. Just a heads up if you're interested.

2. A new Replicants playset eh? I'll be honest... I have not a single Replicant in my collection. NO WAIT!!!! I have some of the American Civil War union and Confederate. I picked them up last year at OTSN for cheap. I'm intrigued as to what the new playset will be. The price, according to some postings at Hobby Bunker will be $140. Not bad for a playset. Hope they have some left on Sunday when I get there.

3. My local walmart finally got in one of the 21st Century playsets that include the Long Tom and figures. Might have to pick up one.

4. Of no interest to anyone but me probably... The new Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video game is released today. I've got mine on order from Amazon.com. There goes another $50 I was saving for OTSN.

No comments: