Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Countdown to OTSN 08

It's Tuesday before OTSN... I'd imagine news will start popping up pretty soon. Those diligent souls that tear themselves away from the room trading to post a quick update to forum boards, websites, blogs.... hint hint hint.... WE WANT SOME INFO!!! It's hard not being able to go till Sunday this year. I shouldn't complain though, at least I get to go, living so close and all... Being a Hoosier does have it's perks, though our football team doesn't appear to be one this year.

Anyway, what's really got me interested are the Barzso and Replicants playsets. I'll also be excited to see any new foam products from Hobby Bunker and TSSD.

Oh, and just so you don't think I'm nuts, my last post was made while showing my dad how easy it is to use Blogger software. He was setting one up for his Civil War unit.

No comments: