Friday, May 8, 2009

quick Highlight of the book Appaloosa

I don't read a lot of fiction. And I don't read fast. I usually read a couple pages at a time, and spread a book out over a month or so.

But yesterday, during my work as a librarian I came across the book Appaloosa by Robert B. Parker. I picked it up and read the intro just to get a feel for the book. It was really, really good. I took it home and read it in a single sitting, which I think I've only ever done once before with a book. Much better than the movie that portrayed it. If you're into westerns, or simply a good story, give it a shot.

All right, now back to the unintelligible ramblings that have been leading up to June...
Keep a sharp eye. Never know where a code might pop up.

3 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

There are two or three others in that series by Parker, plus a movie made from the first one.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Awesome Toy army men
,First of all i would like to say thanks, because in this post you have show that all country Army and her activities, this topics help of in our college project to recognize the army form different country.