Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blurry

Thanks for the well wishes on my recent surgery. It really wasn't much of a surgery, but it was a surgery, including post-op drugs and everything. On wednesday I had corrective eye surgery done. Everything is still a bit blurry, but I'm healing nicely and should have 20/20 vision within the end of the month. This wasn't Lasik, but rather a process known as PKR... or PRK... I kind of forget which. So, I can drive and walk up stairs, but reading is rather tough right now. Being a Librarian, reading is one of those necessary things, so, don't expect stellar reference service at the Tipton County Public Library for a few weeks.

And I'll have some updated pictures of my room sometime soon. All the wallpaper is gone!! Three walls are painted and complete. Only one wall remains. Then I can put my colllection back in order.

Off to check the Internet for any news on toy soldiers, that's if my eyes don't give out first.

No comments: