Friday, May 2, 2008

Weekends and Projects

Last weekend my wife and I went to the Vernon, IN. Civil War Reenactment. It's actually one of the best events in the state for reenactors.; laid back, easy battle, lots of nap time, a dance on Saturday night, and lots and lots of pie. This year it was hosted by our unit, the 49th Indiana. If you're an Indiana native, and you're looking for a good unit to join, or just to try out reenacting, let me know and I'll help you fall in with us.


I have the day off today, and I'm spending it reorganizing my room, which we finally finished last night. All the walls painted, shelves hung, and now comes the daunting task of reorganizing my collection. Right now I just have mounds and mounds of plastic sitting in little piles around my room.

Oh, I also put my pre-order in with Conte yesterday for the plastic Spartans. Now it's just the long wait till they actually show up and start shipping.

No comments: