Sunday, November 23, 2008

21st Century @ Wal-mart, or lack thereof

I've been reading on various boards about the Wal-mart not offering new 21st Century items anymore. I don't know anything besides what I have read in various places, but it sure seems that my local Wal-Mart hasn't restocked any 21st Century items in several months. They recently updated most of their toy shelves including Star Wars, Hot Wheels, G.I. Joe, and even Barbies... don't ask how I know that. The point is, the rumors seem to have some truth to them. Bummer.

I hope to be able to get to my local Super Target to see what they have. Last time I went, they had some 21st Century figures in the new colored boxes done specially for Target. I'm curious if they have added anything new.

Rock on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hope WM hasn't dropped 21st. They used to have great selection for great prices. I'm crossing my fingers so tight I think I got a cramp :(